Nude russian woman

Monday, April 2, 2007

Brianna Banks Getting Fucked

"Because I like girls with freckles," Isamu answered, grinning.

She started to purr like an engine running. And then I was greeted to the first flood of her cum.

"No, no," he said. "Not nearly good enough. Get undressed."

Buffy took his hand and stood up and went to the dance floor. She placed her head on his shoulder and listened to music playing. Her arms were wrapped Angel's neck. Angel had his arms wrapped around her waist.

I mumbled a reply, but by this time my eyes were set squarely on her. She was wearing stockings, a tight lycra miniskirt and a very tight green croptop showing lots of cleavage. Usually I would'nt have taken any notice of this, dismissing her as a slut, but I was intruiged.

I don't work any more, as Jim's wages are pretty good, especially with the overtime that he gets. So all of that day I was left all alone to brood on what the night might bring. To be completely honest, I was feeling a mixture of dread fear and high arousal. Jim was the only man I had ever slept with, and the thought of sex with other men had never turned me on. Not until now, that is. Now I wanted very much to be ravished in front of my husband's gaze, to see his reactions as another prick rammed in and out of me; as another man's semen filled up his wife's belly; or mouth maybe!

Toni struggled and struggled, but Maria would not be denied. Her tongue danced all over Toni's pussy and soon it was wet and dripping juice. Toni fought against what she was feeling, keeping her head to the side and her eyes closed, but Maria knew how to please a lady, and soon Toni was holding her legs apart, so the young Latina could pleasure her.

"Joe? Oh shit! I'm sorry, I didn't know you had company. And what are you doing with these bimbo's? Why aren't you with Lisa where you belong? Oh my God, you disgust me!" She turned and walked out.

"Shall we continue?" she asked and we went back out into the hall. "That room is just for storage, not much to see," she said as we went by a closed door.

"O no need to leave," said Grandma, "if Jimmy's out and you're fine with it I have no problems."

"Please, mom," Tim said, his eyes never leaving hers.

"My neck hurts, I must have pulled a muscle," I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

with pleasure as he slid smoothly up and into her. He reached to place his hands on her hips, holding her still for a few minutes, fighting the urge to cum in her. She knew this and stayed very still. She was aware of his excitement; none of the others had experienced this. Only him!

'I'm not wearing knickers!' you say indignantly, 'You should know. I'm wearing you're g-string.'

Most the women who worked at the club, unlike me, were unmarried.

The muscles in his back and arms rippled as he washed and dried the last of the dishes. She directed him as he began to put the clean dishes back where they belonged, but felt herself falling into the same kind of trance that Kevin had been in the night before. It was like watching a fire until the flames begin to look like images and you feel as if you're dreaming.

"Uh, Bonnie, uh thank you, but we shouldn't..." I stammered.

"It wasn't fair for you to take all that frustration out on the kids and me. We love you."

Darius pulled out, propelling a jetted stream of jizz, landing along the upper curve of her spine. A copious, second wave followed, wedging her ass crack, filling up her pasty rump with ample cream. When pulling her cheeks apart, evidence of his release formed into a cat's cradle of spunk.

My eyes grew wide as I once again saw her move toward me. She removed her panties, then kneeling, straddled my head, facing my feet, so her spread ass was just inches from my face, and I could once again smell the strong scent of her massive body.

**Coming soon - Just Dessert: Another Helping?**

Creampie Videos


Downloads Creampie Videos 1

Downloads Creampie Videos 2

Downloads Creampie Videos 3

Downloads Creampie Videos 4

Downloads Creampie Videos 5

Downloads Creampie Videos 6

Downloads Creampie Videos 7

Downloads Creampie Videos 8

Downloads Creampie Videos 9

Downloads Creampie Videos 10



Facials Videos


Downloads Facials Videos 1

Downloads Facials Videos 2

Downloads Facials Videos 3

Downloads Facials Videos 4

Downloads Facials Videos 5

Downloads Facials Videos 6

Downloads Facials Videos 7

Downloads Facials Videos 8

Downloads Facials Videos 9

Downloads Facials Videos 10



Erotica Videos


Downloads Erotica Videos 1

Downloads Erotica Videos 2

Downloads Erotica Videos 3

Downloads Erotica Videos 4

Downloads Erotica Videos 5

Downloads Erotica Videos 6

Downloads Erotica Videos 7

Downloads Erotica Videos 8

Downloads Erotica Videos 9

Downloads Erotica Videos 10



Fisting Videos


Downloads Fisting Videos 1

Downloads Fisting Videos 2

Downloads Fisting Videos 3

Downloads Fisting Videos 4

Downloads Fisting Videos 5

Downloads Fisting Videos 6

Downloads Fisting Videos 7

Downloads Fisting Videos 8

Downloads Fisting Videos 9

Downloads Fisting Videos 10



Bodyhair Videos


Downloads Bodyhair Videos 1

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 2

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 3

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 4

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 5

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 6

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 7

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 8

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 9

Downloads Bodyhair Videos 10



Groupsex Videos


Downloads Groupsex Videos 1

Downloads Groupsex Videos 2

Downloads Groupsex Videos 3

Downloads Groupsex Videos 4

Downloads Groupsex Videos 5

Downloads Groupsex Videos 6

Downloads Groupsex Videos 7

Downloads Groupsex Videos 8

Downloads Groupsex Videos 9

Downloads Groupsex Videos 10



Pregnant Videos


Downloads Pregnant Videos 1

Downloads Pregnant Videos 2

Downloads Pregnant Videos 3

Downloads Pregnant Videos 4

Downloads Pregnant Videos 5

Downloads Pregnant Videos 6

Downloads Pregnant Videos 7

Downloads Pregnant Videos 8

Downloads Pregnant Videos 9

Downloads Pregnant Videos 10



Celebrities Videos


Downloads Celebrities Videos 1

Downloads Celebrities Videos 2

Downloads Celebrities Videos 3

Downloads Celebrities Videos 4

Downloads Celebrities Videos 5

Downloads Celebrities Videos 6

Downloads Celebrities Videos 7

Downloads Celebrities Videos 8

Downloads Celebrities Videos 9

Downloads Celebrities Videos 10



Wives Videos


Downloads Wives Videos 1

Downloads Wives Videos 2

Downloads Wives Videos 3

Downloads Wives Videos 4

Downloads Wives Videos 5

Downloads Wives Videos 6

Downloads Wives Videos 7

Downloads Wives Videos 8

Downloads Wives Videos 9

Downloads Wives Videos 10



Public Videos


Downloads Public Videos 1

Downloads Public Videos 2

Downloads Public Videos 3

Downloads Public Videos 4

Downloads Public Videos 5

Downloads Public Videos 6

Downloads Public Videos 7

Downloads Public Videos 8

Downloads Public Videos 9

Downloads Public Videos 10



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home